Read this post to debunk all your misconceptions about cleansing your face.
Washing your skin with mild soap and water isn’t enough to remove pollutants piled over the face. From a bunch of sophisticated cleansers, you must opt for the best one that will not strip moisture from your skin.
With changing lifestyle, the way cleanse your face must change. Listed are 10 basic rules to wash or cleanse your face.
10 Basic Face Wash or Cleansing Rules
- First wash your hands before washing your face.
- Makeup or chemical incorporated creams must be removed before cleaning the face.
- Hot water strip moisture and irritates your skin, so use cold water for washing.
- Before applying face wash or scrub, rinse your face with water and pat dry.
- Avoid applying cleansers or face wash on lips and around eyes.
- Cleanse your neck and hairline area along with face.
- Be gentle while cleansing, don’t be harsh.
- You don’t have to scrub or lather your face for long time.
- Use tissues paper or soft cloth to pat dry your face.
- Avoid using fragrance included creams.
You don’t have to spend fortune to have radiant skin. Regularly wash your face with natural cleansers and be happy.
Stress is one of the main causes of skin ailments.