It’s every woman’s desire to have long and strong nails. However, long nails often break and it takes long time to get back to same length of other nails.
Fortunately, with some home available ingredients you can grow nails faster and stronger.
- Orange Juice
- Olive Oil
Before dwelling into the recipe, let’s check out its benefits.
Antioxidant agents in this juice help to improve quality of nails. Topical application of orange juice will promote nail growth.
Citric acid housed in the juice will make your nails smoother and helps to exfoliate dry cuticles.
Selenium present in garlic helps to make your nails stronger and fasten the healing process.
Antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal abilities exhibited by garlic can thwart ailments like nail psoriasis and nail fungus.
Phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals present in this home available ingredient exhibit antioxidant ability that helps to promote nail growth.
Topical application of garlic will help to relive from inflammation and fight infection.
Prominent for its moisturizing and softening abilities, olive oil can penetrate into deeper layers of skin and nails to nourish, promote cell growth and improve blood circulation.
Regular application of this oil will avoid dry cuticles and brittle nails.
How to Use?
- Squeeze half orange to collect its juice in a container.
- Chop a clove of garlic into small pieces and add it to the container with orange juice.
- Allow it to settle for 5 minutes.
- Now, soak your fingernails in the container for 15 minutes.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil to other container and soak your fingernails for 10 more minutes.
- Repeat this simple recipe thrice in a week.