Annoying folds appear on our back because we often slouch not knowing how it deprives the muscle physical activity.
Fat gets accumulated in some particular parts especially on your back and it’s hard to tone this area without exercise.
Researchers state that people who have extra weight on their back are more risk towards heart and cancer related ailments.
Don’t worry; you can get rid of this annoying band of chub by simple but regular exercise.
5 Effective Exercises To Get Rid Of Folds On Your Back
#1 Forward Bends
- Stand straight and now lean forward to touch the floor with your hands.
- Make sure you don’t bend your knees.
- Repeat it 10 times daily.
#2 Side Bends
- Stand straight and slightly lean on right side by placing left hand palm on your head.
- Also take a dumbbell on the right hand.
- Try to make short bends towards the right hand.
- Repeat it 15 times.
Do regular 20 push-ups on the floor.
#4 Bow Pose
This isn’t easy.
- Lie on your stomach and pulls your arms forward.
- Lift your head, arms and legs up at the same time by bending your back.
- Hold your ankles and inhale deeply.
- After few seconds, exhale return to initial position.
#5 Upper back Lifts on Stability Ball
For this you need a Swiss ball.
- Lie on the ball on your belly.
- Fix legs on shoulder-width to the floor.
- Hold your hands on the back of your head.
- Keep your neck straight and raise and lower your shoulders.