This home available ingredient is packed with host of health benefits, which include regulating blood sugar level, reduce weight, removing cancerous cells and protecting your hair.
Due to its enticing nutrients, people around the world use apple cider vinegar for medical and cosmetic purposes. Apart from being easy to use, ACV isn’t associated with any serious side-effects.
How Can Apple Cider Vinegar Combat Hair Loss?
- Cleansing ability residing in ACV help to remove dead cells piled on your scalp. This can help in hair regrowth.
- Use of apple cider vinegar can improve blood circulation and remove DTH, which a chemical responsible for hair loss.
- Topical application of ACV can reduce habitation of fungus that is responsible for dandruff.
- Antibacterial abilities residing in ACV can effectively restrain bacterial and fungal infection.
- Antioxidant ability housed in apple cider vinegar can reverse aging process by fighting free radicals to reduce oxidative stress.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Loss?
You can use this natural ingredient both internally and topically. Below mentioned are 4 simple ways to use ACV.
#1 Include It In Your Diet
You can mix 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar to your homemade juice and consume it.
One such recipe is to mix with lemon juice, ginger, honey and water. Add 1-2 tbsp of ACV to it and then drink.
#2 DIY ACV Shampoo
- ACV- 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Rosemary – 1 bunch
- Jojoba oil – ¼ cup
- Peppermint essential oil – 10 drops
Boil rosemary in a bowl of water, remove from heat and allow it to cool at room temperature.
Discard rosemary and pour rosemary tea in a container. Mix all listed ingredients to it and mix well.
Now, use this homemade shampoo to control hair fall.
#3 ACV Hair Rinse
- Mix 2 tbsp of ACV with 2 tbsp of water.
- Shake well and then pour it on your wet scalp.
- Gently massage on your scalp for few minutes and then leave for 10 minutes.
- Later rinse it off with water.
#4 ACV Scalp Tonic
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 TBSP
- Cayenne pepper extract – 3 drops
Mix both ingredients in a bowl and apply it on prewashed scalp.
Allow the tonic to be on your scalp for an hour and then rinse it off with lukewater.