Hair fall, split ends, dandruff are the major reasons which will not allow us to maintain healthy and strong hair. Need not to worry anymore to maintain healthy, shiny and black hair.
Almost everyone knows using of curd and shikakai will give healthy and shiny black hair, but only a few know how to create this magic.
In this article we are going to see, how to use these two wonderful natural ingredients to maintain our healthy hair. This is also considered as an ayurvedic treatment using from ancient days.
Benefits Of Curd And Shikakaki To Our Hair:
Curd is considered as an excellent tonic for the improvement and quality of your hair. This is generally considered as a best conditioner and can prevent dandruff and Provides Shining Soft Hair.
Shikakai is also known as hair fruit using from centuries for maintaining healthy and shiny hair. The anti fungal properties of shikakai will help to get rid of dry scalp and prevent itching and dryness and even acts as a natural cleanser.
Aloe Vera gel is often considered as ayurvedic herb since ages, little amount of aloe Vera gel in this mixture will make your hair soft and shiny.
Coconut oil and black pepper will prevent you from itchy and dry scalp by removing dead skin cells which preventing hair to grow and allow you to maintaining healthy grow of your hair.
The combination of these two ingredients can do wonders to your hair. Regular application of this hair mask will make you fall in love with your hair again and again.
Ingredients You Need For This Remedy:
- Coconut oil
- Shikakai powder
- Aloe Vera gel
- Black pepper
What You Need To Do:
- Take a clean bowl and add 2 table spoons of shikakaki powder, one table spoon of curd, one table spoon of Aloe Vera gel and ½ table spoon of black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients well and apply this mixture on your scalp and let it remain for more than 15 minutes on your scalp.
- Once the time is done, wash it off with normal water.
- Once your hair is dry, apply coconut oil to your hair and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair in the next morning with shampoo and apply conditioner as we do regularly.
- Repeat this process for twice in a week up to 2 months to see tremendous change in the growth of your hair.