Have you ever experienced the pain of arthritis? Believe me its unbearable; yes arthritis is nothing but inflammation of joints. In general this condition is often called as gout, lupus, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia that precipitate swelling and pain in the joints in medical terms, often it is also accompanied by partial and complete loss of joint movement.
There are several reasons for the cause of arthritis such as injuries, infections, obesity, occupations involving repetitive movements and even sitting for longer hours in the same place might give rise to increase the severity of the condition.
If you are one of them among millions of people who are facing this condition, let me tell you, the below essential oils do wonders against this condition too.
Here are 10 amazing essential oils that seriously relieve the pain of arthritis and help you to lead a painless life.
10 Essential Oil To Relieve The Pain Of Arthritis:
As we know, essential oils are nothing but the purest form and essence of therapeutic herbs. All these oils bring out great relief causing or result in any side effects on your skin.
#1 Ginger Oil:
Ginger is one of the most known spice ingredient used in many delicious foods also contain wide range of therapeutic uses too. The essential oil of ginger is loaded with number of anti inflammatory and several potent phyto chemicals such as borneol, camphene, geraniol, neral and geranial that can easily help to get rid of the pain of arthritis.
- Mix little amount of ginger oil with carrier oil of your choice and massage it over the affected area and you can also use warm compress to enhance absorption.
#2 Rosemary Oil:
This oil is generally extracted from leaves of the shrub of rosmarinius with analgesic and anti inflammatory properties.
This oil is also capable of fighting against depression, improves mood and soothes skin irritation.
- All you need to do is, take little amount of rosemary oil and massage it over the affected area regularly to see better results.
#3 Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
Often, this oil is used to treat all types of skin irritations and even health issues like cold and flu. This oil is considered as one of the best among all essential oils and it also improves circulation and reduces inflammation.
- You can apply this oil directly on your affected skin and massage it over few minutes. Repeat it regularly until your see desired results.
#4 Frankincense Essential Oil:
Frankincense oil was using from centuries to treat many skin conditions, often it is considered as miracle oil and works effectively to relieve you from the pain of arthritis.
The anti inflammatory and analgesic properties of frankincense oil offers improved focus and decreases the irritability and hyperactivity of the skin.
- Mix few drops of frankincense oil with table spoon of carrier oil to make it diluted.
- Massage this oil on the affected area of the skin and let it rest overnight to perform its functionalities in the body.
#5 Lavender Oil:
Lavender oil is also rich source of number of properties including anti inflammatory and analgesic properties. People with rheumatoid arthritis saw drastic improvement in symptoms when their lavender oil is applied topically.
- Make sure you have diluted lavender essential oil by mixing it with carrier oil.
- Massage on the affected area in circular motion, so that it improves blood circulation in the area and reduces inflammation.
#6 Peppermint Essential Oil:
One of the best essential oil to get rid of pain of arthritis is peppermint essential oil. The excellent and powerful properties of this oil help in relieving pain and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Mix few drops of peppermint oil with carrier oil of your choice and massage it over the affected area to get relief from arthritis.
#7 Marjoram Oil:
This oil is considered as one of the best natural remedy to treat arthritis and back pain easily. Because of its powerful properties, it allows you to ease the muscles and joints including your pain. It is also helps in reducing inflammation too.
- You can directly apply it on the affected skin area and massage it for few minutes.
#8 Cayenne Pepper Oil:
Cayenne pepper oil is made from fiery chilies with excellent analgesic properties. The depleting substance in this powerful oil will help in relieving the pain and even reduces inflammation too.
- Mix few drops of cayenne pepper oil with little amount of water coconut oil and massage this oil twice in a week on the affected area of your skin.
- If your skin is irritated by this oil, then immediately consult your doctor.
#9 Myrrh Oil:
Studies found that myrrh oil is capable of reducing inflammation and pain while experiencing arthritis. This essential oil is mostly found in Egypt and Jordan.
- You can use it directly on your skin.
#10 Lemongrass Oil:
Lemongrass oil is often considered in ayurvedic to treat number of skin issues. The compounds called lemonin, cetral, leral, myrcene that are more beneficial for the people experiencing arthritis.
- You just need to take lemongrass and boil them in two glasses water, now place this steam towards the affected joints.
- Hence, the warmth from the steam aids the absorption of the oil deep inside the tissues, and provides you long lasting relief from the pain.