Acne is one of the natural and most common skin problem faces by many people around the world. But it can cause special troubles depending on the type and tone of the skin.
So, rather going to use skin products that going to heal and give relief from acne. It’s important to know about your skin type and make sure whether it’s acne and what are symptoms shown by your skin.
In this article, we are going to discuss about the treatments of acne depending on different skin types.
How Acne Affects The Skin:
Generally, acne affects the skins oil glands in the follicles, where these are clogged up with dead skin cells. These results in forming pimples, you can see them especially around your neck, face, back of your chest, shoulders etc that may give you sleepless nights because of pain.
Causes Of Acne:
Acne can be caused by multiple of factors; some of them are shown below:
- Environmental factors like pollution and dirt
- Pillow cases and bedding
- Bacteria laden mobile devices
How To Treat Acne Depending On Skin Tone:
According to a research, they have been said that treating acne for darker skin people is quite harder when compared with lighter one.
This happens because patients with darker skin will develop different kind of acne because of high production of melanin in their skin and that has high degree of pigmentation with unsightly scars that differs from patients with lighter skin.
When treating acne depending on skin type, it’s important to take certain safety measures and special care must be taken.
It is often believed that darker skin is tougher than the lighter ones but according to recent studies darker skin is more sensitive when compared with lighter ones.
Depending on the skin type, your doctors recommend laser treatments, chemical peel and even sometimes surgeries.
- Laser treatments are quite beneficial for people with darker skin. a relatively new edition is the mixo fractional co2 laser and exciting new development scar laser treatment without any harsh side effects and delivers powerful results.
- Few doctors put you to giver lower dose of medications to treat the condition effectively. You must use those medications twice or thrice in a week if your skin is too sensitive.
- People with brown skin should habituate to use sunscreen that helps them to face away the scars more quickly when compared with medications.
- Some doctors even prescribe creams that are effective in breaking the scars and reduces them in an ease way.