If you want to get strong legs, a tight tush and a chiseled middle, then the following 15 minute workout might help you to get perfect shape of your body of what you’ve been wishing for!
Try these abs workouts in your home for 2-3 times in a week to get optimal results. Make sure to repeat every workout for 10 times and make sure to take 15 seconds of rest after every workout to start over the next one. However, move through the entire circuit three times depending on the desired intensity.
#1 Plank With Knee Tuck:
How To Do:
- Start with plank position on the ground.
- Slowly, lift your right leg off from the ground and bring your right knee in towards your right elbow as you engage your abs.
- Then, come back to the starting position.
- Do this for 10 repetitions.
#2 Side Plank Knee Tuck:
- Start with plant position on the ground.
- Now, slowly balance your body by resting on your left forearm and keep your right arm behind your head
- Bring your right elbow towards your belly at the same time bring your left knee to meet it.
- Come back to the starting position slowly and repeat it for 10 times.
#3 Side Plank Leg Lift:
- Lie on the left side of your body by resting left hip, elbow and forearm on the floor.
- Keep your legs straight along with mini band wrapped around with calves and keep your left shoulder in line with your elbow.
- Slowly take a breath and while exhaling lift your hips off the floor and extend your right arm.
- Hold this position as long as you can and raise your right leg a foot away from your right and then lower back to start.
#4 Oblique V Up:
- Lie on left side of your body and keep your left leg angles 30 degrees from your hips.
- Rest your left arm on the floor and place your right hand behind your head
- Slowly, lift your legs off the floor and bring your torso towards your legs.
- Hold it for 5 seconds and come back to starting point. Do 10 repetitions on each side.