Your epidermis is the most important layer of your body. It doesn’t only increase your beauty; it also provides complete protection to your body and internal organs from various harmful microorganisms.
Your skin is always in contact with the outer atmosphere, and it is not surprising that you are affected with various skin problems multiple times in your life. There are so many different types of skin infections, and Yeast Infection is one of the most common of all.
Women are more prone to yeast infection in comparison to men. Because normally the vagina contains a little amount of yeast (Fungus Candida Albicans). It exists in women’s immune system and some normal vaginal microorganisms.
Due to some abnormalities and disturbances, the balance of yeast formation disturbs badly and causes mild to severe skin infections. If you are suffering from Candida Albicans infection and want to get rid of it naturally, ACV is one of the best options for you.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Yeast Infection
Why Apple Cider Vinegar?
ACV is very effective to combat any fungal infection including infection due to Candida Albicans thanks to its powerful antimicrobial properties.
Tips to Use:
- This is the easiest and simplest way to use ACV for getting rid of yeast infection.
- Add two tbsp. ACV in one cup lukewarm water.
- Consume it twice or thrice daily for a couple of months to get rid of the infection completely.
- Take equal amounts of ACV and lukewarm water.
- Add two tbsp. Lemon drops and half tbsp. Stevia and then mix well.
- Start your day with it and take early in the morning.
- Follow the routine for a month.
- Prepare any herbal tea (Chamomile, Peppermint, and Ginger tea are advised).
- Add two tbsp. ACV and consume daily in the morning.
- Very effective in acute Candida Albicans Infection
- Continuous consumption for 14 to 20 days will give you the desired result.
- It is generally advised in chronic or severe infection due to Candida Albicans.
- Take half cup water and half cup ACV:
- Mix and dilute properly.
- Apply externally on the affected area(s).
- Applying in the early morning will give you excellent and quick results.
- Leave the dilution for half an hour.
- Take a bath or wash the area properly.
- Pat dry with soft dry cloth.
- You can adjust the quantity of water and ACV according to the area affected by yeast infection. But make sure both water and ACV are in equal quantity.
- Continue this method for 4 to 6 weeks.
- Add two cups ACV in warm (not hot) bath water.
- Soak the affected part for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take a bath as usual and dry yourself properly.
- You will see the difference after 4 to 5 soaks.
Some Tips to Prevent Candida Albicans Infection:
- Keep the vaginal area clean and dry.
- Wear soft cotton clothes, avoid nylon as much as you can.
- Control your sugar consumption.
- If you are taking antibiotics regularly, take probiotics as well.
- Avoid deodorant tampons, feminine sprays, bubble bath, and even douches.