Coconut oil is excellent massage oil for your skin and may be used as an effective moisturizer for all skin types. It may be massaged into the skin each night before bed it helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and premature aging.
Coconut oil contains antifungal and antibacterial properties this helps in healing the skin from wounds and breakouts fast and regular application of coconut oil in the skin make improve skin condition is as fast as two weeks. It will take about two years for wrinkles to soften, and prevent new ones.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Face:
- Coconut oil has many beauty benefits for the skin.
- Coconut oil fights with harmful free radicals which are carcinogenic and which are the root cause of wrinkles; thus it prevents marks and wrinkles on the face.
- Coconut oil can fight against skin problems and so prevents psoriasis and eczema.
- Coconut oil dilutes almost everything and so it helps in removing makeup as well.
- Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizers.
- It moisturizes skin and keeps it hydrated.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Wrinkles?
1. Coconut Oil for Wrinkles
Coconut fights for free radicals reduce wrinkles.
It also makes your skin clean, smoothes and moisturizes.
- Virgin coconut oil
How to do:
- Clean your face and rinse it with cool water.
- After pat dry, take a few drops of coconut oil on your fingertips.
- Apply to your face and neck.
- Massage for a few minutes in circular motions.
- Leave the oil overnight.
Follow this every night before you going to sleep.
2. Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar for Wrinkles:
Apple Cider Vinegar works as an astringent.
It balances the skin’s pH and tones the skin before the coconut oil is applied.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- A few drops of virgin coconut oil
- Cotton ball
How to do:
- Dilute the Apple Cider Vinegar with water.
- Apply it to your face using the cotton ball and let it dry naturally.
- Now, massage your face with coconut oil.
- Keep the oil on overnight.
Repeat this every night for the best result.
3. Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice for Wrinkles
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw milk
Have to do:
- Add the lemon juice to the milk and mix until the milk curdles.
- And add the coconut oil to this and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and massage it about 4-5 minutes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
Repeat this every day.