Attaining the natural beauty is not always the easiest thing, as you are always surrounded by various factors responsible for dullness, discoloration, and lack of tonicity of the skin.
Using natural ingredients for skin whitening is one of the best options as there are no harmful effects on your face and body. In today’s write up, we are going to discuss two of the most common and very easily available natural remedies- lemon and glycerin. Here are a few exciting uses of glycerin and lemon.
#1 Glycerin and lemon for marks removal:
The mixture of lemon and glycerin is very suitable to subside the marks of cuts, blemishes, and burns, etc.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon and glycerin.
- Apply on the affected parts and rub gently.
- Leave for overnight, and then wash properly in the morning.
- This method will clear the blemishes and marks in a few days.
#2 Use on hands as a moisturizer:
If you want your hands to look clean and moisturized, you can easily rely on the mixture of lemon and glycerin. Here are a few tips for proper moisturization of the skin.
- Take 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. glycerin, and mix properly.
- Apply on hands and nails and massage gently.
- Leave the mixture overnight for hydration and smoothness of the skin.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with fresh water.
#3 Use with aloe vera gel:
If you are unable to remove dryness of the skin, you can add a few amounts of aloe vera to the mixture for intense moisturization. You can use this combination on facial skin and body to beat the dryness.
- Add 1 tbsp. each of lemon juice, glycerin, and aloe vera gel.
- Mix all ingredients properly and apply on the skin.
- Keep rubbing the mixture until it gets absorbed.
- Leave for overnight, then have a bath in the morning.
#4 Use with milk cream for dry heels:
Dry and cracked heels are sometimes very painful. They are also bad for your beauty. Combination of glycerin and lemon with milk cream can be a great remedy for dryness of heels.
- Combine 1 tbsp. each of lemon juice and glycerin and ½ tbsp. milk cream.
- Apply the mixture on cracked heels and message properly.
- Keep it on for the whole night for a few weeks for great results.
#5 Cure acne scars:
Acne scars are very problematic, especially if they remain for long. Don’t worry; you can remove them very easily using lemon juice and glycerin.
- Mix equal amount of glycerin and lemon juice.
- Apply on the affected areas with a cotton ball.
- Leave for overnight and wash the next morning.
- You will see the difference after a couple of weeks.
#6 The cure for hyperpigmentation:
Hyperpigmentation on the skin can occur due to reasons like excessive exposure to sun, hormonal imbalance, and pregnancy, etc. If you are done after trying different remedies, give a try to this simple but effective mixture.
- Follow the same steps as of cure for acne scars.
#7 For facial beauty:
You can use this combination to attain the facial beauty. It is pretty safe to use on face and even on the neck. If you have sensitive skin, you should avoid its usage, especially on the face.
- Add 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice to 200 to 250 ml glycerin.
- Shake the bottle well to mix properly.
- Refrigerate it and use daily as a lotion.
#8 Glycerin and lemon with rose water:
Using the combination of glycerin and lemon with rose water is another excellent way to attain natural beauty. Rose water is known for its powerful cleansing, healing, antibacterial, and aromatic properties. It will work wonderfully with lemon juice and glycerin.
- Blend 2 cups of rose water and 200 ml of glycerin.
- Add two tbsp. lemon juice and mix properly.
- Wash your face and apply using a cotton ball.
- Keep it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with fresh water.
#9 Use as facial scrub:
Combination of glycerin, lemon juice, and rose water is one of the most powerful and easy to prepare facial scrub. Here are a few tips for preparing facial scrub for your daily use.
- Add 1 tbsp. each of glycerin, lemon juice, and rose water.
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar and mix properly.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Gently rub on the face for proper exfoliation.
- It will assist you in removing dirt and dead cells from the skin.
#10 Use as a facial mask:
Also, to provide moisturization to your face, this facial mask world wonderfully as an exfoliator and keeps your skin rejuvenated.
- Prepare the facial mask by combining equal amounts of lemon juice and glycerin.
- Wear the face mask for half an hour then wash off with fresh water.
These are some exciting usage of these easily available home remedies. You can get the maximum of these ingredients by using them differently. Start their usage today and take care of your skin properly.