Horizontal lines on your forehead, also called frown lines are no longer restricted to old age. Daily stress and hectic work schedule result in various health disorders including premature wrinkles.
Excess exposure to harmful sun rays, genetics and hormonal changes results in weak collagen and elastin, thus causing horizontal lines on your forehead.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Foreheads Wrinkles
1. Banana and Yogurt Mask
Bananas are packed with nutrients that diminish the look of wrinkles and they help in adding a healthy glow to the skin. In fact, bananas protect the skin from free radicals and delaying the aging process. The honey provides natural moisturizers, antioxidants, and antimicrobials. And the yogurt’s dissolves dead skin cells and tightens pores.
It contains moisture, potassium, and vitamin E and C, which all promotes clear glowing skin.
- A ripe Banana
- 4 tablespoon of plain, organic yogurt
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- Mash a ripe banana in a large bowl.
- Mix 4 tablespoon of plain yogurt.
- Add two tablespoon of honey.
- Strain it till all ingredients are combined.
- Apply 1/8 inch of the mask to your forehead and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. And then after, wash the mask off with lukewarm water and pat skin dry with a soft towel.
Repeat it once every day.
2. Aloe Vera Gel with Egg White
Aloe Vera and egg white are rich sources of vitamin E, which is known as the youth vitamin. Aloe Vera keeps the skin nourished and it contains malic acid that is known to reduce fine lines. The egg white has albumin which helps in tightens and tones the skin.
- 2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Egg White
- Mix the egg white with aloe vera gel.
- Apply this pack on your forehead (you can also apply this on your face too)
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Apply this pack 2-3 times a week.
3. Petroleum gel for forehead wrinkles
Say goodbye to the furrows on your forehead with petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly is one of the strongest moisturizers. It keeps the skin hydrated and prevents the formation of horizontal lines on your forehead.
- Petroleum jelly
- Lightly dampen your forehead and apply a tiny amount of petroleum jelly.
- Massage it in so that the skin doesn’t feel too sticky.
Do this before going to bed every day.
Do not use this remedy if you have acne-prone skin as petroleum jelly may aggravate the acne.
4. Almond Oil for Forehead Wrinkles
Almond oil makes the skin smooth and also rejuvenates it. Its emollient property keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Sweet almond oil
- Apply a few drops of almond oil on the forehead.
- Massage for 5-10 minutes and leave it on.
Do this before going to bed so that oil works on your forehead all long night.