Having moles on the face or any part of the body is not something harmful to your health, but it can be a cause of self-consciousness and can affect your personality and confidence. These little black spots can show up on any part of the body at any stage of your life. These spots are sometimes not easy to remove and can remain for years, even your whole life.
Here we are discussing how effective apple cider vinegar can be to remove moles. ACV is an excellent remedy for all types of skin related problems, and more importantly, it doesn’t possess any harmful effect on your body or skin. Read out to find numerous ways of using ACV for mole removal. First of all, let’s understand the cause of moles.
Possible cause of moles:
There is no specific dietary or environmental reason for these black or brown spots. Moles usually appear on the skin when the skin grow at one place in clusters instead of spreading throughout the body surface.
These skin cells are known as melanocytes and are responsible for making pigments that give your skin the natural color. So, the bottom line is, moles appear on your skin due to abnormal or improper growth of the skin cells.
Why is ACV a good option?
You can use various other home remedies for moles, but ACV becomes the first choice option due to its numerous skin-friendly properties. Here are a few properties of ACV to make it a good option for removing moles on any part of your body.
- A powerful skin bleach: When it comes to removing any type of dark spots from the skin, ACV becomes an automatic choice thanks to its powerful bleaching properties. Using ACV for a few weeks can help you to remove moles very easily.
- Controls skin infection: ACV’s ability to control the spread of infection also makes it a good choice as a mole remover. Using other bleaching agents containing chemicals can cause skin infection in some people. Instead of assisting the spread of infection, ACV controls it and can help you to remove moles.
- A powerful antiseptic: Antiseptic properties of ACV also make it a potent remedy for numerous skin problems including the moles. It can remove moles in a few weeks without any harsh effects on your skin.
How to Use ACV to Remove a Mole?
ACV is used in a lot of different ways for different skin conditions, but if you want to get the best results, here are a few recipes that can increase its effectiveness and can remove moles very easily.
#1 ACV and olive oil:
Olive oil alone can be a potent mole removal as it contains plenty of skin benefits. The combination of olive oil and ACV is a great option if you want to get rid of moles quickly.
- Add an equal amount of organic olive oil with ACV.
- Mix them thoroughly and apply twice or thrice on the moles for three to four weeks.
#2 ACV and glycerin:
Glycerin is a great skin moisturizer. Using it with ACV will keep your skin soft and supple, and it will let the ACV do its job.
- It is not very easy to mix ACV with glycerin. So mix them properly for a few minutes.
- Apply on the moles using a cotton ball.
- Follow the procedure for a couple of weeks and see the results.
#3 ACV and baking soda:
When we talk about skin whitening, we can’t ignore the importance of baking soda as it is equally effective for the skin as ACV. Its powerful anti-inflammatory and bleaching properties will be very effective to remove moles if it is used with ACV.
- Prepare a fine paste by mixing equal amount of ACV and baking soda.
- You can add water to manage its consistency.
- Cover the mole(s) with the paste and keep it banded with a soft cloth.
- Wash off with fresh water.
- You can repeat the process for a couple of months for great results.
To sum it up:
As we have already discussed, moles are not harmful to your skin but can hamper your self-belief and confidence. It was all about moles and ACV. How it is an excellent mole removal and how you can use it in numerous ways. Follow one of these methods of your choice and get rid of moles in a few weeks.