With hectic work, cleansing impurities with homemade remedies is time killing. But the right way can easy your work. You’ll learn carrot face mask for skin whitening recipe in this article.
This vegetable is prominent for its nutritional benefits for skin, hair and overall health. Ingesting right food will help your skin to fight ailments and improves your beauty.
Why dark spots appear on the face?
Your skin gets its color from a pigment called melanin. Various factors influence its production resulting in the darker skin at different parts of the body.
Experts hold UV rays or excess exposure to the sun as the main cause of excess melanin production. (1)
Why Should I cleanse my face every day?
Being the largest organ of the body, skin is exposed to various impurities and pollutants. Your skin itself sheds millions of dead cells, which get piled over the skin.
Researchers state that overnight cleansing will make your skin younger and prevents dehydration. Daytime cleaning will avoid excess oil over the skin. (2)
Benefits of Carrot Face Mask for Skin
Before trying this simple recipe you must check benefits of carrot face mask for skin whitening.
Packed with beta-carotene, vitamin A, C and K, this homemade carrot face mask can give your skin natural glow and treat various chronic skin ailments.
- Assorted nutrients in carrot can moisture your skin, fasten the healing process of skin cells, treat acne lesions and its antiseptic ability can restrain infection.
- Vitamin C enhances collagen production and improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Antioxidant activity exhibited by carrot thwart free radicals and prevents fine lines over the skin.
- Beta-carotene restores damaged skin tissues and your body turns it into vitamin A through metabolizing process.
- Vitamin A avoids aging wrinkles, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and other cosmetic issues.
- Including other natural remedies like honey with carrot can hydrate your skin and help to get rid of dry patches.
How to Use Carrot Face Mask for Skin Whitening?
Depending on your skin type, you’re free to include other natural ingredients. Beauty experts recommend cleansing the skin before applying carrot face pack.
#1 Carrot and Egg Mask for Glowing Skin
Combine these both ingredients to get rid of hyperpigmentation, skin tan and to improve your skin complexion.
Along with impurities, excess oil and dead cells are also removed by this facial mask.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of carrot juice with 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon of raw milk.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Apply the mixed mask evenly over the face and leave it to dry naturally for 15-20 minutes.
You can replace milk with plain yogurt.
#2 Carrot and Honey Face Mask
Uses of honey are included in religious and historical books. Regular consumption of raw honey can treat major ailments.
Humectant and antibacterial properties residing in honey can benefit your skin.
- Peel two fresh carrots and boil them.
- After cooling, mash them into a smooth
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey and few drops of lemon juice to it.
- Mix and apply the mask over prewashed face.
Limit the use of lemon juice if you’ve dry skin.
The acidic ability of lemon juice can efficiently reduce dark spots and improve your complexion.
#3 Gram Flour and Carrot Face Pack for Fairness
Besan or gram flour is prominent to remove impurities of the skin. It is one of my favorite ingredients for fair skin.
- Carrot juice – 3 tablespoons
- Gram flour – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – few drops
- Buttermilk – 1 tablespoon
Mix all ingredients in a clean bowl and apply it over prewashed face.
Place sliced cucumbers for the spa effect and rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
You can also add other ingredients like cucumber, olive oil, papaya, banana, turmeric, and tomato.
Include the best diet for your skin, drink enough water and avoid stress.