Hereditary, hormonal imbalance, stress and pregnancy are held responsible for unwanted facial hair in women.
Whatever the cause, it’s embarrassing and results in social isolation.
You don’t have to try those pricey laser and cosmetic hair remover techniques. Step into your kitchen with some patients, within in weeks you can get rid of facial hair.
I’m not going to throw all those natural ingredients here. Instead, I’ll list only 3 simple ingredients that will help you out.
Recipe: Honey, Oatmeal and Lemon Juice
These ingredients aren’t new for you.
Starting with honey, benefits of honey has been documented in religious books like The Quran and The Bible.
Known for its moisturizing, healing, cleansing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic abilities, topical application of honey makes your skin super soft.
Lemon juice is prominent for its bleaching and acidic properties. Add few drops of lemon juice to your recipe and it helps to improve your skin tone.
Oatmeal effectively removes unwanted facial hair. Nutrients in this home available remedy can efficiently soothe your skin, cleanse and make your skin supple.
What You Need (Ingredients)
- Coarsely grounded oatmeal – ½ teaspoon
- Raw honey – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – ½ teaspoon
What You Have to Do (Process)
- Blend all listed ingredients (oatmeal, honey and lemon juice) till you obtain paste.
- Wash your face and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Apply the obtained paste on face and leave it to dry naturally for 15-20 minutes.
- Start rubbing in circular motion against the direction of hair growth.
- Wash it off with cool water.
Note: Excess use of lemon juice may irritate your skin.