Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and is essential for us. Also, vitamin C is an antioxidant. It is necessary for your bones, skin and connective tissue, too. It helps in healing and also helps the body absorb iron.
Your skin turns with age or time. It gets thin, loses fat, and no longer appears as thick and smooth as it used to be. And now your bones and veins can be seen more easily.
Your bumps, scratches, or cuts may take a longer time to heal quickly. Standing or walking for long in the sun can do sun tanning and can cause wrinkles, dryness and age spots. In this situation, vitamin C serum which helps to reduce these kinds of problems.
How Vitamin C Reduces Wrinkles?
Vitamin C forms a more radiant complexion and improves skin tone while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. Vitamin C is famous for defending skin from UVA and UVB damage and for enhancing the appearance of sun-damaged skin by decreasing hyperpigmentation. It is a magic wrinkle-fighting material, as it increases the production of collagen and firm skin.
Why use vitamin C serum?
Vitamin C is known as an anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing cream. There is a natural, handmade and cheap option that works just as well. Vitamin C helps brighten and tighten skin. It works if you take it internally as well.
Vitamin C serum ingredient
- A natural real food vitamin C powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Distilled water – 1tablespoon and vegetable glycerin – 2 tablespoons.
- A dark-coloured Container to store this (vitamin C easily oxidizes).
Making of vitamin C serum
- Dissolve vitamin C powder in water.
- If you are using water and vitamin C only, then you are done, your serum is ready. It will be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or longer.
- If you are using glycerin, then dissolve vitamin C in a small quantity of water. After that stir in glycerine and store it. This will be running for about a month or longer.
When to use vitamin C serum
Vitamin C helps protect your skin from pollution, UV lights, and free radicals, if you’re going to want to use it in the morning rather than in the evening.
Vitamin C at night
Most of the people use vitamin C serum at night due to the long-term effects and the need for a regular skincare routine. Reasons are normally complicated, and they often include the number of products in a morning routine. Most of the people think to apply the serum at night when there are fewer cosmetics and moisturizers on the face, means getting better absorption and use.
Vitamin C in the morning
Genuine advice on keeping a vitamin C serum routine with natural skincare products advises to apply in the morning for several reasons:
- The instant effect on the skin of Vitamin C serum helps to beautify your face in the morning helps to reduce wrinkles and dark spots.
- This takes only a few moments before morning moisturizer.
- After applying vitamin C serum, Moisturizer application is needed.
Benefits of vitamin C serum
- vitamin C serum helps to reduce skin discolouration
- helps to reduce hyperpigmentation
- protect against sun damage
- it’s hydrating too
- Also, it’s safe for all skin types
Be cautious while using Vitamin C serum
- Don’t add extra vitamin C as it is acidic. Mix serum accordingly your need.
- If your skin is too sensitive then use water more.
- Oil cleansing is the best pair with a skincare routine if you like it use it as well. Moreover, this serum is a good remedy for dry or ageing skin. It can also be used for acne-prone skin as well.
- If you having too many wrinkles or dry skin then, you can add extra vitamin C. Before applying it to the face, test it on the inner arm.