Almost all of you should be connected with the amazing black cumin seeds or kalonji. Also known as Nigella Sativa, these little seeds are known for diverse culinary uses. But do you know, these seeds are packed with incredible medicinal benefits too?
You must be amazed to know that these small bitter-flavoured seeds can be a great solution to all your hair-related problems, including premature shedding or hair loss. Let’s see how these tiny yet so powerful seeds can be used for healthy hair growth.
#1 Apply the cumin seeds oil directly:
Cumin seeds are packed with beneficial elements and potent properties. In addition, it is also a potent natural moisturizer and can reduce the dryness of the scalp and hence can stop the hair fall.
- Put some drops of cumin seed oil on your palm and massage the bald spot for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave the oil for about half an hour and then wash off.
- Regular application of the oil will give you desired results.
#2 Cumin oil and apple cider vinegar:
ACV is itself an excellent natural remedy for hair. And when it is used with cumin seed oil. It can give you a solution to all types of hair problems.
- Take a handful of black cumin seeds and boil them until they look bland.
- Strain out the seeds once the water is not that hot.
- Add two tbsp diluted ACV to the cumin water and wash your hair.
- Leave for a few hours and then wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Follow this method for a couple of months for better results.
#3 Cumin oil and olive oil:
Both cumin oil and olive oil are known for similar anti-microbial properties. The combination of these two oils can do wonder for your hair. Both oils penetrate the roots of the hair and can promote hair growth in a few weeks.
- Mix equal amount of cumin oil and olive oil and massage on the affected part.
- Regular usage of this combination can promote hair growth within a few weeks.
#4 Cumin seeds paste with henna:
There are numerous hair benefits of henna. Using it with cumin seeds can help you to get rid of various scalp disorders. It will give strength to the hair roots, and you will have much better hair growth.
- Prepare fine powder of cumin seeds in a blender.
- Add an equal amount of henna powder.
- Add enough water to prepare a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on hair and leave for half an hour.
- Then wash off thoroughly with fresh water and pat dry.
- Follow the procedure twice a week to have improved hair growth.
#5 Cumin seeds and coconut oil:
Coconut oil is one of the most preferred oils for hair. Thanks to its nourishing and antifungal properties, it can stimulate hair growth, especially when used with cumin seeds.
- Add one tbsp cumin seeds oil and one tbsp coconut oil.
- Apply the combined oils on hair from root to tip.
- Wrap the whole hair with warm cloth and leave for half an hour.
- Wash off with fresh water.
- Repeat the procedure at least once a week and see the results.
#6 Cumin seeds oil and lemon juice:
It can be one of the most effective treatments for all types of hair problems. Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C and can give your hair the required strength. Using it with cumin seeds oil can improve the thickness and density along with enhancing the hair growth.
- Apply the fresh lemon juice properly from roots to the tip of the hair.
- Leave for about fifteen minutes and wash off with shampoo.
- Dry your hair and then apply the cumin seeds oil all over the head.
These are some useful hair treatments inspired by the cumin seeds oil. You can opt for any of these treatments depending on your preferences and availability of the ingredients. Cumin seeds are usually free from any side effect, but some people may get some sort of allergy. It would be great if you can do an allergy test before using it for hair growth.