Having a big hanging belly is not a good thing at all. Belly fat is a huge problem for a large number of people because it is the most dangerous and unhealthy fat in the body. Extra belly fat means some vital organs are surrounded by thick layers of fat and are causing disturbances to their functioning.
If you’re annoyed with that ugly and unhealthy fat, it’s the high time to get rid of it in a healthy way. Here are a few exercises that target the belly fat and can help you to have a flat, attractive, and healthy belly.
- Lie down flat on the floor, keeping both hands close to the body.
- Extend both legs upwards to make a ninety-degree angle.
- Now, put some pressure on the core to lift the hips away from the floor.
- Slowly get back to the beginning position and repeat 10 to 15 times.
2.Vertical Leg Crunch:
- Lie down on the floor facing towards the ceiling.
- Extend both legs upwards and lift the upper body towards the legs.
- Be in the same position until you can comfortably and breathe slowly.
- Repeat two sets of 10 crunches and increase slowly with time.
3.Rolling Plank Exercise:
- Lie down sideways with the support of right elbow and leg, and make sure the left leg is on right and elbow is in line with the shoulder.
- Now lift your hips to make sure hip isn’t touching the ground, ensuring the knees are perfectly straight.
- Stay in the same position for half a minute and get back to the starting position.
- Increase the duration up to one minute with time.
4.Exercise Ball Crunch:
- Take a large fitness ball and lie down, touching the ground with feet.
- Keep both the hands either behind the head or on the chest.
- Slowly lift the torso up and down.
- Get back to the normal position and repeat.
- Start with 3 sets of 10 reps and increase regularly.
- During this exercise, make sure that the ball is stable and balanced.
- Lie down on the floor and keep your palms below the head.
- Keep both shoulders wide open.
- Bend your knees and pull towards the sheens.
- Now, pull your head upwards with the support from shoulders and inhale.
- Get back to the normal position and exhale.
- Repeat the steps ten times in the beginning and increase slowly with time.
- Keep your hands behind the head while lying down on the floor.
- Now bend the knees slowly and lift the shoulders off the floor.
- Curls the legs simultaneously while lifting the shoulders.
- Slowly go back to the beginning position and repeat ten times.
- Get into the same beginning position as of crunches.
- Lift the shoulders away from the floor and extend both legs away from each other.
- Raise one leg upwards while keeping one leg on the floor.
- Alternate between both legs continuously at a good pace.
- Do at least 10 reps and increase them slowly with time.
8.Double leg lifts:
- Lie down properly on the back and bring the palms behind the head.
- Open the elbows, lift the legs and inhale.
- Pull the torso away from the floor and exhale.
- Keep your body up from the floor for a few minutes and get back to the beginning position.
- Do 10 reps in starting and increase slowly.
That’s the list of our top exercises for belly fat. You should try at least five of them if not all. If you’re willing to do these exercises honestly with complete determination, you can surely get your belly to the normal position. You’ve to bring some positive changes to your diet and lifestyle for even better results.