Have you ever experienced immense headache just like a feeling of hammer gently tapping inside your head? Or something just like unbearable pain all over your head and seems like everything triggers only pain in your head? Severe headaches will not only trigger pain it also makes us feel sensitive to light and you hear background noise sometimes.
If you experience these things then you are known to have migraines. Migraine generally caused by constricted blood vessels and makes you feel down the entire day. It just inhibits your ability to take rest and relax, decrease your productivity and not to mention it ruins your whole day.
People often think migraine is not a severe condition and opt for pain killer’s every time. Using pain killers for number of times is not a good idea for your body. But what if even these pain killers don’t work for you? No worries, the solution for your problem is salt.
Yes, salt probably pink Himalayan salt. Before knowing how to use salt for migraines take a look on causes that lead us to face migraines apart from constricted blood vessels.
Causes Of Migraines
The following factors also lead many people to experience migraines.
- Genetics: Unfortunately, migraines are linked with genetics. If your parents or family members suffered with migraines in the past, then you are more susceptible to migraines.
- Hormonal Imbalance: according to a research it has been found that imbalance of hormones in our body also triggers migraines. Even research suggests that more than 10 to 20 percent of women tend to experience migraines during their menstrual period.
- Food Sensitivity: Several studies have shown that sensitivity to food also lead to experience migraines. Even according to a study on 88 migraine sufferers had result migraine symptoms were decreased when they have removed sensitivity food in their diet.
- Stress And Depression: Stress and depression is emotionally linked with causing migraines. As stress levels increases in our body, immune system becomes weaker and result in triggering migraines. Depression is linked with the imbalance of hormones to cause migraines.
How To Use Salt For Instant Relief From Migraine
If you have decided to use salt to reduce migraines, then go for choosing the best salt in the world called pink Himalayan salt. Pink Himalayan salt is loaded with 84 different minerals that help to reduce the pain easily. It even helps in strengthening your immune system, increase your energy and even balance your serotonin levels in your bloodstream.
The best part in using Himalayan salt is it acts fast in your body to give you relief.
Salt Water For Migraine
- 2 table spoons of lemon juice
- ½ tea spoon of Himalayan salt
- One glass of water
What You Need To Do
Take glass water and add lemon juice and salt in it. Stir the water and drink it. It might not taste good, but am damn sure it gives you instant relief from migraines.
- Apart from using salt water to reduce migraines, you can also use ice packs.
- You just need to put an ice pack on your neck while dipping your hands in warm water. Make sure the water is quite comfortable to place your hands in it.
- The ice pack on your neck will help to constrict the blood vessels and warm water for your hands will have opposite reaction and will draw blood to them and away from your neck.