Beer is one of the oldest and most popular alcohol drinks. It is also the favorite one to millions of people around the world.
However, are you aware of the benefits it has for people’s health? With everyday consumption of beer in moderate quantities, it can greatly improve your health.
- The beer maintains the health of the kidneys. One glass of it per day lowers the probability of kidney diseases by as much as 40% according to the results of the recent study.
- The vegetable fibers in its composition lower the levels of LDL cholesterol and protect the organism from cardiovascular diseases.
- Beer is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12. This definitely increases the level of vitamin in the body. It contains 30% more vitamin B6 than any other source.
- According to another scientific study, the high level of silicone it has will strengthen the bones.
- Beer contains lactoflavin and nicotine acid. These two ingredients improve sleep and cure insomnia.
- Moderate consumption of beer reduces the rate of a heart attack for amazing 40% to 60%.
- Beer is an amazing drink for preventing blood clots.
- Beer improves memory, it lowers the danger of dementia or Alzheimer diseases in the later years than the ones that avoid it.
- It has been proved that 2 glasses of beer per day significantly lowers stress.
- The regular consumption of beer has a positive effect on pigmentation. Moreover, it makes skin smoother and with a nicer look.