Today I will share how to treat bad breath problem easily at home by using simple remedy. Bad breath is caused due to poor dental hygiene and and it can be cured easily at home.
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cardamom
- Take a saucepan and add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder, 1 cup of water, 1 bay leaf and 1 cardamom (peeled).
- Mix all the ingredients well and boil the mixture for 4 minutes on high flame.
- Leave the water for let cool and then strain the water by using strainer.
- You can store this water for 3 days in refrigerator.
- And your amazing mouthwash is now ready for use.
- You must use this mouthwash after brushing your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with this mouthwash for 20 seconds daily for best results.
Cinnamon powder has antimicrobial properties that prevent the odour causing bacteria. It contains an organic compound called cinnamic aldehyde which freshen up your breath.
Bay leaf contains nutritional values, they are rich in copper, potassium and calcium. They help in whitening the teeth as well as remove bad breath due to its pungent smell properties.
Cardamom contains antimicrobial properties which eliminates oral pathogenic bacteria. And major active component cineole a potent antiseptic known for killing bacteria causing bad breath.