Today I will share how to make teeth whitening charcoal powder at home.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of charcoal powder
- ½ teaspoon of alum powder (phitkari)
- Salt as required
- In a clean bowl take 1 tablespoon of charcoal powder, ½ teaspoon of alum powder (phitkari) and salt as required by your requirement.
- Mix them well so that all the ingredients combine, and you can transfer this to any container.
- You can store this mixture for 2 months in an airtight container. And your magical teeth whitening powder is now ready for use.
- Apply this powder on to your teeth and brush it for 1 minute and then rinse it off with normal water. Repeat this procedure at least 4 times in a week to get the desired result.
Alum powder contains antiseptic properties, it helps to fight tooth decay, prevents cavities and strengthens the gums.
Charcoal powder removes stains from the teeth and gives it a brighter look. It can easily draw out the impurities it does not absorb the calcium salts the tooth is made of, leaving no damage to your teeth.
Salt contains a natural source of fluoride, which is a bonus for our teeth and gums. And it helps remove stains and brighten teeth.