Vaginal odor is very common thing but it can be embarrassing when smell is too strong. The only cause of vaginal odor is vaginal discharge. No medical treatment is required until your vaginal odor is normal but if you also see some other vaginal symptoms, you should consult your doctor soon.
It is impossible to stop vaginal discharge but it does not mean that you can’t solve this odor problem,. There are many natural ways to get rid of this odor.
1. First and most important thing is to keep this area clean. Clean this area in every 1-2 hours. Do not use soap, just plain water is enough.
There are many good bacteria in this area and by using soap you might kill all these.
2. Follow a healthy diet plan, that includes lot of liquids and avoid spicy food as much as possible.
Also include some garlic in your diet. Eat garlic in raw or cooked form on a daily basis. You can eat one or two raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water. You can also add garlic cloves or its paste to your dishes and salads.
Eat 2 cup of unsweetened yogurt everyday. Probiotics present in yogurt can help you.
3. Mix apple cider vinegar in your bath water.
Apple cider vinegar is good for your whole skin including this part too. Just add 2 cups of ACV in your bath water and properly clean your vagina
4. Also you can use tea tree oil to wash this area. Add three drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water. Use this solution to rinse the affected area daily or several times a week.
If you get strong smell during menstruation cycle, here again you can use tea tree oil. Spray a little tea tree oil on sanitary pad just before using it.
5. Amla can also help you with unpleasant vaginal odor. Simply eat Indian gooseberry daily, either raw or in other forms like pickles, amla powder, juice and so on.