Cracked feet and hard dry skin on feet ? What can you do about dead skin, how can you remove it? It’s easier than it looks like and your feet will be clean and hydrated again for all summer. Follow this recipe and apply it.
Ingredients for this method:
- 10-15 Aspirin tablets
- 1 lemon
- Epsom salt
- plastic wrap
- cotton socks
- large bowl with hot water
- small bowl
Now follow these steps:
1. Take the large bowl with hot water (as hot as you can bare), add some Epsom salt to the water and soak your feet into it for at least half an hour.
2. Crush the aspirin tablets, put them into the small bowl and add the juice from a lemon to them. You should get a thick paste.
3. Take your feet out from the water and rub them with a towel to dry them.
4. Apply the lemon-aspirin paste to your feet and wrap them into plastic wraps.
5. Use socks over the plastic wraps so your feet stay warm.
6. Stay this way between 4 and 6 hours, then unwrap and wash your legs with water and soap.
7. Put some moisturizer on your feet and put your socks back staying this way all night.
For extremely great result you can do this everyday for two weeks until you get baby soft feet.