Today I will share how you can make your own natural fluoride- free toothpaste at home. This is very easy to make and it is 100% effective in showing results.
If you have problems with your teeth like yellowing of teeth, bad breath or cavity related problems, then you must try this toothpaste. Initially, you can make in lesser quantity, and then you can increase the volume in the same ratio.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 5 drops of peppermint or spearmint oil
- ½ teaspoon of stevia
- In a clean bowl add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, 5 drops of peppermint or spearmint oil and ½ teaspoon of stevia.
- Mix it well and store it in any glass container with the lid. The mixture doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
- Then just spoon some out for use or just dip your dry toothbrush into it.
- And do it as your regular toothpaste. Repeat your procedure daily to see the visible difference.
Baking soda removes stains from the teeth and gives it a brighter look. It can easily draw out the impurities it does not absorb the calcium salts the tooth is made of, leaving no damage to your teeth.
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that keep the gum healthy.
Stevia is used for sugar-free sweetness.
Peppermint oil is used to add flavor and to remove bad breath from the mouth.