A woman facing a vaginal problem is more likely to feel shy to share with someone their problem and even feel shy to consult a doctor. Vaginal health is an important part of a woman’s overall health. Vaginal problems can affect your fertility, desire for sex and ability to reach orgasm.
These are just some of the right methods to deal with the vagina and make it free of disease:
1. In order to prevent vaginal odor, wear clothes of Cotton.
2. Always shave or wax your bottom and keep it clean.
3. To keep free from infections, wash your vagina for at least once daily.
4. Always wash the buttocks last, so that nothing dirty go inside the vagina
5. Wash the area between the vaginal opening and the anus well.
6. Put the lower lips aside and wash around the clitoris with your fingers
7. The use of very mild soaps to wash the vagina helps prevent infection and makes it free from disease.