In every woman’s life, there is a phase every month which gives immense pain and irritation. You can reduce this pain by getting more worse and painful.
To minimize this pain you have to follow these 8 steps:
- Caffeine- stop taking the intake of caffeine as it contracts the blood vessels thus by giving you more pain.
- Smoking – according to an Australian study, women who don’t smoke during periods get lesser pain than their counterparts who smoke during this phase.
- Sugar – sugar intake must be minimized during this period because excess sugar increases the level of insulin in your blood and upset the balance.
- Alcohol – drinking alcohol in excess amount can cause more pain during the periods. This is because alcohol reduces the magnesium level which causes more cramps.
- Salt – just like sugar, taking excess os salt is also not advised during periods. Usually during periods face becomes puffy and intake of excess salts make this condition even worse.
- Stress- if your stress levels are high during this period, this will surely make the condition worse by having more cramps and pain.
- Sleep- if you don’t sleep for required hours per day, the body will not release a hormone called serotonin which usually helps to regulate the sensitivity of pain.
- Junk food- junk food increases the sodium level in the body and which cause inflammation in the body.